In this episode, Phil Ordway and Larry Cunningham discuss:
- Corporate governance: best and worst practices
- Capital allocation: do we need a committee?
- Alignment of insider incentives
- Indexers, transients, and quality shareholders
- Why quality shareholders add value to companies
- How companies can deserve quality shareholders
Enjoy the discussion!
The content of this podcast is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security in any jurisdiction. The content is distributed for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice or a recommendation to sell or buy any security or other investment, or undertake any investment strategy. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, or results obtained from any information set forth on this podcast. The podcast participants and their affiliates may have positions in and may, from time to time, make purchases or sales of the securities or other investments discussed or evaluated on this podcast.