On Friday, August 7 at 3pm ET, we hosted our first Small Group Virtual Member Meetup. The goal was to enable members to discuss investment-related topics in an informal setting moderated by John.
We touched on the following topics, among others:
- What to make of tech company valuations
- Whether banks are undervalued or no longer investable
- How the interest rate environment impacts valuations
- To what extent the world is oversupplied with nearly everything
- The role of cable companies in a world of streaming
- The market influence of passive investing
- How to think about opportunities in the energy sector
- Dematerialization: fact or trope? [related paper]
- Alcoholic beverage companies, and what won’t change
- The V-shaped recovery and the Fed’s influence
Members, log in below to access the restricted content.
Not a member?
Thank you for your interest. Please note that MOI Global is closed to new members at this time. If you would like to join the waiting list, complete the following form: